July 02, 2010

About me.........


hi all,

I am Stacy Timber was born in Oklahoma City, Okla, on July 20, 1985, and grew up in the middle-class family. As a child, it was always a dream for me to have a Gucci handbag of my own. I would always see my mother carrying one whenever she would go out with my father to a theater or a fine restaurant. I always admired her for how pretty she looked in her beautiful evening gowns with her matching Chanel purses. Her Chanel handbags always added that special touch of elegance to her outfits. By seeing them i was in love with all the fashion accesories and started taking interest in other brands too. And now at the age of 25 when i see the top celebs walking or partying, wearing top brands accessories, i got so hypnotic to them. So thats me writing about myself. Hope i'll give you all the tips or tricks or the gossips, u always wanted to know about. There are some of my more blogs regarding
New Fashion Trends

Celebrity Fashion Watch

No comments:

Dont miss this

BID to SAVE

For Tiffany Lovers

Blog Visits

Join now....

 

Fashion Reviews & Catalogs Copyright 2010 Fashionholic Designed by Stacy Timber Supported by Tadpole's Notez